Money is received in minutes after it is sent. Western Union uses advanced electronic technology and a sophisticated computer network for fast payout across agents locations all over the country.
Western Union agent locations are located where you need them. Most offer convenient hours and services on weekends. With over 8000 agent locations in 800 towns and cities across India, you are never too far from a Western Union agent location.
Five Simple Steps to Send and Receive Money
1. The sender goes to the nearest Western Union agent location. He fills out a form, hands over the money and service fee to the agent.
2. The agent gives the sender a receipt and a Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN)
3. The sender calls the receiver and informs him about the amount of money sent.
4. The receiver goes to any Western Union location, provides identification and fills out a form mentioning the sender's name, country and the amount expected.
5. The agent hands over the money to the receiver (as per RBI guidelines)
Name : Mrs. Fatima M. Khairaz
Date of Birth : 30-12-1961
Address : Chinoy Mansion, 1st Floor, Block #2, Opp.St.Stephen's Church, Warden Road,
Mumbai (Bomaby), India. - 400 036.
Telephone : 2367 6218 / 2367 9302
Fax : 91-22-2367 3104
Mobile : 9820134058